If you’re looking for a new build home in Florida, here’s something most buyers don’t realize until it’s too late:
A huge chunk of new construction never shows up on Zillow or Realtor.com. Builders release inventory quietly, change incentives weekly, and don’t always push everything to the MLS.
That’s why serious buyers use a different tool — the same one agents use.
Start Your Search Here 👇
(Yes, this is the important part)
👉 Log in and search new construction homes here:
https://jankare.buildersupdate.com/default.aspx
Right below this section, I’ve added a live Builders Update spotlight so you can jump straight in and start browsing.
🔽 LIVE NEW-BUILD SEARCH TOOL 🔽
What You’ll See Inside
When you log in through my link, you’ll be able to view:
✔️ Brand-new homes
✔️ Quick move-in inventory
✔️ To-be-built options
✔️ Condos & communities
✔️ Floor plans, pricing, and locations
This isn’t a watered-down public site. It’s the actual Builders Update system agents rely on to find new construction opportunities before everyone else hears about them.
Why Use My Link?
Because I don’t just give you access and disappear.
If you register through
👉 https://jankare.buildersupdate.com/default.aspx
I can be your resource agent for new construction in Florida.
That means:
I help you compare builders (not just push one)
I explain builder contracts in plain English
I help you navigate incentives, upgrades, timelines, and inspections
I represent you, not the builder
And yes — in most Florida new-build transactions, the builder pays the agent commission, not you.
You get guidance. You get protection. You don’t pay extra for it.
Bottom Line
If you’re thinking about buying a new construction home in Florida, don’t guess, don’t rely on outdated listings, and don’t walk into a sales office alone.
Start with the right tool.
Use the right link.
Have someone in your corner from day one.
👉 Log in here to begin:
https://jankare.buildersupdate.com/default.aspx
When you’re ready, reach out — I’ll help you turn what you see into the right home, not just the next available one.

No comments:
Post a Comment